About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Sunday, July 19, 2015

a mini, wip and family

I finished my AMH mini in a timely manner nad was so please with it, and so was my IG partner. This has been a busy year so far, most would say summer but its all a blur to me. 


 Here is Kayliegh our newest addition to our family and her chevron blankie I made her, she is so so precious. 


Here is Laney, she was a new addition in Nov and she is growing and loves the water and her mommie.

My Wip project, easy and procrastinating because I want to sew more for the baby girls.. 

Tutorial from Kate Conklin Designs modern quilt patterns

Frequency Quilt aka "Fat Really Off Kilter" Quilt

http://kateconklindesigns.blogspot.com/2013/03/frequency-quilt-tutorial.html?showComment=1364480406248



Happy Summer Time

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the cute new addition. Love your mini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mini is absolutely gorgeous! I love the fabrics!! Do you know the name of the fabric on the top row, second from left? And the black and white print you have in the corners?

    ReplyDelete